Last updated: June 2019
Jessica Rosengard Designs General Disclaimers
Original Generated Content.
The content within our website has been created and exclusively owned by Jessica Rosengard Designs unless otherwise indicated. None of the content or images on this website are authorized for your use without prior written consent by JRD.
Sponsored and Affiliate Content.
JRD periodically accepts compensation and may occasionally feature sponsored content. That may include paid blog posts or reviews, sponsored giveaways, or mentions of PR samples. All sponsored content identified accordingly.
This blog features various affiliates. We may receive compensation at no cost to you if you click one of our affiliate links and make a purchase. Pages or posts which include affiliate links will have a clear indication on the page regarding compensation.
We will only promote and recommend products or services we have used ourselves. We firmly believe the integrity of our website is represented by the content we bring to you, including all endorsed products and services.
All views and opinions contained on our website are entirely our own, and we provide content and will only recommend products and services we believe in or have used ourselves.
Product or Service Reviews.
Each review or brand mentioned may be the result of a sample received or from sponsor endorsements. We only recommend products we have used or feel will benefit our readers positively, regardless of any potential compensation we may receive.
Email List Sign-ups.
MailChimp is our external system used to collect email addresses by way of “manual opt-in.” We will never add an email address to our list unless a user has signed up using an opt-in paper form, explicitly requested to be added, or any other form of proper consent.
Upon signing purchasing a product directly on our website, you will be added to our mailing list by default. The mailing list is solely to receive updates about newly published content, special offers, and other useful information about purchased products.
At any time, you may opt-out of the emails by unsubscribing, a link which is available in each email we send. We will NEVER share or sell our email lists with outside third parties and will never send spam containing unrelated content.
By signing up and opting into any of our email lists, you agree to receive email communications from us including but not limited to newsletters, site updates, promotion resources, and other announcements and correspondence. We accept no responsibility for the failed receipt of any such emails, and you are responsible for ensuring that your email address does not block us in any way, including by ensuring you white-list our email address.
If you unsubscribe from receiving our emails, you acknowledge and understand that you may no longer receive information or updates from Jessica Rosengard Designs on any courses or products you previously purchased.
We collect the information you directly provide. If you create an account (which requires a login and password), that information is collected and stored in our database. If you sign up for any ongoing services or courses, opt-in to our email list, take part in any competition or marketing promotional event, make any purchase, submit requests using any of our website contact forms, that information will be saved and stored within our database for future reference and documentation purposes.
Our web host logs information about all users who visit our website content, services, which includes Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, web request, access times, number of pages viewed, web browser, links clicked, and pages visited during your visit. Your personally identifiable information is not collected, and therefore not publicized in any way.
Information about which device you use to access our website, hardware models, operating systems, unique device identifiers, network ISPs, and information about your use of our website is part of the collected data.
We regularly work with several outside providers who collect information, including cookies, to help us improve the experience you have when visiting our website (Cookies Information Policy can be viewed below).
How Collected Information May Be Used.
All visitor data is collected and processed in various ways, including:
- Helping us to provide, manage, enhance and promote any of the services and products available on our website
- Provide and deliver the information, products, and services you request process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards offered by JRD or different affiliate products, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you; Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with improved experiences
Website and Host Visitor Log Files
Like many other websites, Jessica Rosengard Designs uses visitor log files. Information contained within log files includes but is not limited to:
- IP addresses
- Browser used
- Internet service providers (ISPs)
- Date and time of access
- Landing pages
- Exit pages
- Link clicks
- Track user movement through our website
- Gather demographics, and
- Collect user geographic location
All the above logs help JRD analyze and improve the performance of our website and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for any affiliate links or advertisements which may appear on our site, we are committed to providing honest opinions, conclusions, ideas, or experiences on these products. Views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely those of JRD.
Visitors will confirm all product reviews, statistics, quotes, or other product descriptions with respective manufacturers, providers, or external sources references. JRD does not provide content with the intentions of offering conflicts of interest.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your browser options. More detailed information about cookie management by specific web browsers is available within the preferences area of each browser.
Collected Information Sharing.
- Contracted service providers, independent consultants, and other third parties who require the data to execute work on our behalf
- Your participation in any interactive areas of the website such as the comments section of blog posts, may be publicly displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments or other information you choose to provide
- In response to a request for information if we believe the information disclosures required by local, state or federal laws, regulations, or legal proceedings
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of our website and our users
- With your explicit consent or at your direction
If you have further concerns about your privacy, please contact us using our form with your questions.
Cookie Types and What They do
Cookies are files that hold information about you, your web browser, and your behavior on the internet. They are tiny files stored on your PC or device, which can be used by websites or web apps to tailor your online experience. Source: Digital Citizen
We use the following cookies:
- Standard and Necessary Cookieshelp us create the best experience of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart, or make use of the e-billing services.
- Performance and Analytical Cookiesenable us to count the number of visitors the site receives. These cookies also help us analyze how visitors interact with our website.
- Functionality Cookieshelp recognize when visitors return to our website. On occasion, they allow for customized content and remember preferences on our site based on your previous visit.
JRD sets several types of third-party cookies, and we do not control the operation of any of them. Third-party cookies include:
- Contact forms are found in various places on our website. The forms gather information you submit and every submission is stored in our database as well as being forwarded to JRD via email. The submissions are stored in the database for a period no longer than one month before being deleted.
- Maintenance is performed remotely and we use a third-party application to access our website to perform updates, security checks, report on analytics and other features. That data is stored anonymously and does not include any personally identifiable information.
- Custom Link Shortening is a feature we use to reduce the length of urls for the purpose of sharing on social media and in emails. Once a link is shortened, the activity for each link is recorded to show which links are being clicked (or not). IP addresses and times are shown for a period of no more than a few weeks which helps us analyze how many times a link is clicked, where it was clicked and if the same person clicked the same link more than once. We are unable to see any personally identifying information such as name, email, or phone number.
- Comment Spam Blocker helps JRD protect the website from spammer comments. we use Akismet which is widely used and automatically blocks suspicious comments based on known blacklisted IP addresses or repetitious commentators who insert links or other offensive words within their posted comments. The sole purpose of using the Akismet plugin is to aid in managing these types of comments. View Akismet Terms of Service.
When a visitor accesses our website, we may place several cookie files in your web browser. These cookies enable certain features of our site, collect and provide analytics data, and store your preferences for a faster and easier future visit.
What Are Your Options Regarding Cookies?
You have the option to block cookies in your browser settings that allows you to refuse all or some cookies. Please note: if you use your browser settings block all cookies including essential cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our (or any site).
JRD Website Terms & Conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this blog, as these Terms apply to all visitors. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
The terms “JRD,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Jessica Rosengard Designs. Terms “Site” and “Website” refer to jessicarosengard.com. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to any visitors of the site, paying customers, and any other users of our website.
JRD provides a collection of information, resources, and tools users can use, as well as purchasing optional products and services available at different times.
The use of any part of JRD's website, including materials contained herein, as well as any services provided by JRD, are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions apply to each site visitor, customer, client, and any other type of user of our site. By using our site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
JRD Generated Content.
I am the owner of all information on this website, including all copyrights, trademarks, design, and intellectual property rights related to the content and work product on this blog. Information on this blog may not be reproduced in part or whole, reused or reposted without prior written permission. Requests for permission should be submitted on our contact page.
Feel free to link to articles or pages on this website, as long as you give credit to JRD as the author or source. All content found on JRD is expressly for informational purposes only and should not be considered professional advice. We will execute efforts only to offer complete and accurate information as best we can, but we are not responsible or liable for any inaccuracies. We will not be responsible for reliance on any information contained on this website nor liable for any damages or harm.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the content of the Site or the Service, in whole or in part without our prior written consent from JRD.
Blog and Article Comments.
Blog comments will be publicly available to other blog visitors. You own the rights to the content you write and post on any blog post of the website but agree to give JRD permissions to share the content in promotional material.
We reserve the right to delete any published comments or content decided to be unlawful, inappropriate, harmful, offensive, deliberately discriminatory or violates the intellectual property of another person or business, or directly violates any of our Terms. If at any time user-generated content is found infringe copyrights, we will promptly examine, respond to, and comply with any DMCA Take Down Notices appropriately.
While using this blog, you may provide certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, or demographic data gathered through the use of “cookies.” JRD will only collect data for analysis of content performance, demographic research, and to improve the experience of the site.
We will NEVER sell, trade, or share your personal information for personal gain. Email addresses required to post comments on blog articles will solely be used to respond to your comment. They will not be made public or available to other visitors.
Links from JRD to External Websites.
JRD's website includes many links to external sites. We only have control over the links on the JRD site and not the linked sites. Upon leaving this website, you are no longer required to adhere to the terms listed herein. We are not responsible for content or practices on any third-party website. For each third-party site, please review their privacy policies.
Digital Products and Courses.
JRD may provide tutorials, tips, advice, or other specialized knowledge contained within blog posts, digital products, or courses and are available to you “as is.” We do not offer warranties or guaranty or indemnities as to the appropriateness for your precise needs or situations. JRD is not responsible for how you utilize any information in marketing for yourself or your business as the result of the content provided in any blog post, course, digital product, or different forms of content distribution.
When you purchase any of our digital products, you agree and acknowledge the product may NOT be transferred or sold to another individual. You agree you have non-exclusive rights to access the information purchased. You may NOT copy, publish, or share any of our purchased products or your assigned account details with any other individual.
If JRD discovers purchased products, deemed exclusive to you based on the purchase terms, we may revoke your access at any time, solely at our discretion.
An integral part of maximizing your experience on our website, either through any informational products requires an explicit understanding that improvement or growth are independent to your efforts as a client.
Organic traffic improvement, SERP positions, and increased profits are not guaranteed. All positive experience you have is considered the direct result of your efforts and commitment to learning provided materials.
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns.
Every digital product sale is considered final due to the nature of downloadable files and the permanent access you have after they are delivered. Any aforementioned digital product will not receive refunds. Also, all discounted products are not refundable.
If for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please send your feedback using our contact form explaining the situation. Should your purpose consist of unique circumstances, we will consider your request accordingly.
We do not issue refunds for products and services which have been delivered and used or which are not able to be returned due to their digital nature, including extra features included in purchased packages.